This e-learning course is aimed at managers who have a responsibility to manage a team and an organisational culture.
An organisations culture can explain much about how an organisation functions, both internally and in relation to its external environment. Although there is no one best culture to aspire to, openness and trust should be the foundations of any healthy culture.
This course has been developed to provide learners with an increased understanding of what the term organisational culture means and the benefits of adopting a culture of openness and trust. On completion, learners will also understand the ways in which managers can influence culture.
On completion of this Virtual College course learners will be able to:
- Describe what the term organisational culture means
- Appreciate the benefits of a culture of openness and trust
- Recognise how whistle blowing is an important safeguard of organisational culture
- Identify the range of ways in which a manager can influence culture
- Articulate the different stages in changing culture