The Health and Safety Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992, as amended by the Health and Safety Miscellaneous Amendments Regulations 2002 places significant responsibilities upon employers for the health and safety of their staff.
This e-learning course has been developed to enable organisations to comply with the law by providing learners with an increased understanding of health and safety relating to display screen equipment and workstations.
This e-learning course provides the knowledge and skills required to carry out a thorough assessment of their workstation, identifying potential risks and implementing corrective action where necessary.
n completion of this course learners will have covered:
- The risks from DSE work
- The importance of good posture and changing position
- How to adjust furniture to help avoid risks
- Organising the workplace to avoid awkward or frequent stretching
- Avoiding reflections and glare on or around the screen
- Adjusting and cleaning the screen and mouse
- Organising work for activity changes or breaks if necessary
- Completing individual self-assessments.
This course is targeted primarily at businesses needing to train their staff in DSE and Workstation Health and Safety. However, the information is also applicable to anyone who wishes to learn more about how to manage the risks associated with DSE and their Workstation.
Our view……this is good e-learning dealing with an important topic.