This e-learning course is aimed at managers who have a responsibility to manage their team effectively and utilise coaching skills or an external coach.
Coaching plays a key part in any successful organisation. It helps motivate staff, accelerate change and improve productivity.
A coach supports another person in self-development and improved performance.
This module has been developed, to provide learners with an increased understanding of the key principles and the different models available. On completion, learners will have an increased awareness of a variety of techniques and also understand the added value that a coach can bring to an organisation and its employees.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Identify the key coaching principles
- Choose from a range of coaching models to help you structure your coaching conversations
- Name different coaching techniques
- Appreciate the value of coaching
- Detail a step by step approach for introducing a coaching culture into your organisation