This e-learning course is aimed at managers who are managing equality and diversity and have responsibility for adhering to the Equality Act 2010.
We live in an increasingly diverse society and need to be able to respond appropriately and sensitively to this diversity. Successful implementation of equality and diversity in all aspects of work ensures that people are valued, motivated and treated fairly.
This e-learning course has been developed to provide learners with an increased understanding of how to manage equality and diversity.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe the difference between equality and diversity
- Define different types of discrimination
- Describe the impact of the Equality Act 2010
- Identify ways in which employers can discriminate
- Describe the variety of ways to discriminate
- Consider issues which will impact on equal pay
- Appreciate the value of policy
- Choose from a range of options for resolving disputes