This e-learning course is aimed at managers who may have responsibility for managing recruitment and selection and costs £30.00 for 1 learner.
Effective Recruitment and Selection is important as part of a manager’s role and to the success of an organisation. This training course provides learners with an increased understanding of the recruitment and selection process. It outlines the 6 stages of effective recruitment and provides learners with information on how to make recruitment and selection processes work for them.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to describe a variety of selection methods, including their advantages and disadvantages and also understand the impact of legislation on the recruitment and selection process.
On completion of this Virtual College course learners will be able to:
- Describe the reasons for effective recruitment and selection
- Explain the process of job analysis
- Describe the benefits of a systematic recruitment and selection strategy
- Create a job description
- Design a person specification for a job
- Highlight the impact of legislation on recruitment and selection
- Identify ways in which organisations can discriminate in the recruitment process
- Describe the variety of selection methods, their advantages and disadvantages
- Consider issues which will impact on future recruitment and selection
- Appreciate the value of feedback in the recruitment and selection process
- Choose from a range of options for attracting applicants to a vacancy