Resources 70 20 10 Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 5 modules you will look at the competencies needed to identify the resources need to do their job.
- Take action to provide the resources employees need for success
- Determine if employees have the resources they need to be successful
- Employees identify one resource they need to be successful in the next 60 days
- Team members prioritize resources needs
- The team determines how they can improve the efficiency of existing resources
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and with purpose to improving the most common areas impacting employee engagement and retention. Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Engagement and Retention modules include a mix of actions for individuals and managers to improve engagement and retention with strategic, leadership and practical work environment actions.
Our Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions contains learning content for 17 of the most common areas for improvement.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £25.00