Turnover 70 20 10 Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 5 modules you will look at the competencies needed to create work situations that make employees want to stay.
- Find out what factors will cause your employees to stay
- Identify what is required to create a work situation that will cause each employee to stay
- Perform a departure review for your team members
- Determine if each employee’s compensation package is within market range
- Identify what will create a work situation that will cause you to stay
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and with purpose to improving the most common areas impacting employee engagement and retention. Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Engagement and Retention modules include a mix of actions for individuals and managers to improve engagement and retention with strategic, leadership and practical work environment actions.
Our Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions contains learning content for 17 of the most common areas for improvement.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £25.00