Communication 70 20 10 Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 5 modules you will look at the competencies needed to communicate messages clearly and effectively, ensuring individuals have the right information at the right time.
- Receive feedback from your team on how well you are communicating key messages
- Create communication reminders for the most frequent audiences you interact with
- Evaluate your communication with co-workers and peers to see how well you listen
- Ensure your team gets the right information at the right time
- Establish team communication norms and expectations
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and with purpose to improving the most common areas impacting employee engagement and retention.Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Engagement and Retention modules include a mix of actions for individuals and managers to improve engagement and retention with strategic, leadership and practical work environment actions.
Our Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions contains learning content for 17 of the most common areas for improvement.