Get Feedback 70 20 10 Onboarding Toolkit using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 5 modules you will look at the competencies needed to ensure new hires receive feedback on what they’re doing well, and what they need to improve.
- New employees receive frequent coaching and information to ensure the right work is done at the right time
- New hires receive feedback on what they’ve done so far and learn what they must do in the future
- Review your current level of performance and determine what you should do going forward
- Managers receive feedback from their new hires
- New hires receive a review of their performance since starting their new job
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and includes best practice actions to help engage and socialize the new hire.Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Onboarding modules include actions sequenced over the first year of employment.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £25.00
Our Onboarding Toolkit contains learning content for 6 of the most common competencies.