Inclusion 70 20 10 Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 5 modules you will look at the competencies needed to ensure the opinions and ideas of others are valued, and the company encourages diversity of backgrounds and perspectives.
- Employees learn how each person is diverse and how these differences help make a strong team
- Create an agenda item to discuss how the ideas and opinions of others are being solicited and used
- Assess if people are truly able to speak freely within the team
- Share with your team how people react to you when you speak freely with others
- Team members get to know one another
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and with purpose to improving the most common areas impacting employee engagement and retention.Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Engagement and Retention modules include a mix of actions for individuals and managers to improve engagement and retention with strategic, leadership and practical work environment actions.
Our Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions contains learning content for 17 of the most common areas for improvement.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £25.00