Investigating Options 70 20 10 Career Development Toolkit using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 7 modules you will look at the competencies needed to explore and identify potential career opportunities.
- Identify potential career opportunities
- Explore the jobs and opportunities within the company
- Identify your current skills and capabilities and determine what gaps exist
- Reconcile a situation with little to no career opportunities
- Employees learn about the company career system
- Get to know your employee’s career desires and aspirations
- If needed, set appropriate expectations with employees regarding their career plans
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and with purpose to help learners and managers identify career options and create a development plan to accomplish future career goals and aspirations.
Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Career Development modules include actions for individuals and managers to systematically to identify, plan and action career and skill development.
Our Career Development Toolkit contains learning content for up to fourteen actions.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £35.00