This comprehensive and detailed selection of videos is a comprehensive guide to Excel 2010 and its essential functions, and includes over 7 hours of videos to bring you up to speed.
- Getting Comfortable With Excel (50:59)
- The Basics of Data (41:26)
- Managing Workbook Structure (27:39)
- Creating Formulas (33:32)
- The Basics of Functions (25:50)
- What’s in a Name? (43:00)
- Making Data Look Good (74:05)
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words (38:26)
- The Simplicity of Tables (53:43)
- Managing the Excel Environment (20:00)
- Preparing Files for Distribution (22:43)
Our view…….An extensive set of videos for those new or an occasional user of Excel, and those experienced in previous Office versions to walk-through the new and improved features of this programme. The video on Making Data Look Good is particularly comprehensive and valuable for intermediate users, and the video on Creating Formulas is useful for all learners wanting to get to grips with the potential of Excel.