Supervision 70 20 10 Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 5 modules you will look at the competencies needed to identify where a supervisor gives great direction and feedback, and cares about me as a person.
- Identify what you know about your employees’ family, hobbies, personal challenges, and interests
- Evaluate how fair you are with others
- Create problem-solving expectations for your employees
- Find out what your employees need from you, their manager
- Provide help and assistance to your employees facing challenges and obstacles
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and with purpose to improving the most common areas impacting employee engagement and retention. Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Engagement and Retention modules include a mix of actions for individuals and managers to improve engagement and retention with strategic, leadership and practical work environment actions.
Our Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions contains learning content for 17 of the most common areas for improvement.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £25.00