Understand and Align Goals and Expectations 70 20 10 Onboarding Toolkit using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 5 modules you will look at the competencies needed to ensure new hires become clear on what they must do and achieve within their new role.
- New hires learn what they must do in the next six months to be a high performing employee
- New hires learn what work they must do and what they must achieve in the first few weeks on-the-job
- New employees are reconnected to the work they must do and achieve
- Get clear on your work priorities for the next six months
- New hires get clear on the work and challenges that lie ahead
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and includes best practice actions to help engage and socialize the new hire.Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Onboarding modules include actions sequenced over the first year of employment.
Our Onboarding Toolkit contains learning content for 6 of the most common competencies.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £25.00