Writing to Get Things Done® 70 20 10 WGTD Toolkit using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
These 12 modules will support learners to improve productivity by teaching how to use writing as a powerful tool for getting things done.
- Clarify thoughts before writing.
- Separate the readers’ needs from the writer’s needs.
- Use the inverted-pyramid principle of organization.
- Use a listing paragraph format to highlight key ideas.
- Use the language of getting things done vs. business speak.
- Develop a professional tone that encourages cooperation.
- Use our three models of organization for all business writing/emails.
- Write technical information to non-technical people
Our view…what can we say other than this Toolkit is for everyone who needs to communicate effectively to meet important deadlines and keep projects on target, including professionals and leaders such as lawyers, engineers, analysts, managers and leaders.
Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The WGTD modules will enable the learner to write more effectively for business and assess the quality of business communication by differentiating between the readers and writers needs.
Students will improve their on-the-job writing skills—writing clear, easy-to-read emails, letters, memorandums, meeting minutes, procedures, trip reports, and technical reports.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £60.00