Meaningful Work 70 20 10 Engagement and Retention
Meaningful Work 70 20 10 Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions using e-learning videos and downloadable materials
In these 5 modules you will look at the competencies needed to evaluate how the learners job uses their skills and abilities; and aspire to see a link between their work and the company’s strategy.
- Determine how an employee’s top talents are used in his or her job
- Assess whether employees have what they need to be successful in their role
- Create the connection between company objectives and employees’ core work
- Create team innovation norms and expectations
- Involve the right people and gather the right information to make great decisions
Our view…what can we say other than very useful learning materials, again practical and with purpose to improving the most common areas impacting employee engagement and retention.Remember, Research shows that 70 to 80% of development happens on-the-job.
The Engagement and Retention modules include a mix of actions for individuals and managers to improve engagement and retention with strategic, leadership and practical work environment actions.
Our Engagement and Retention Toolkit Dimensions contains learning content for 17 of the most common areas for improvement.
The e-learning videos will be available for 1 learner for 90 days from date of purchase and costs only £25.00